The biggest presentations of D23 Expo 2022.
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club has announced the lineup of the most highly anticipated presentations at D23 Expo 2022. This year’s D23 Expo is presented by Visa and will run from September 9 to Septemeber 11, 2022. This year’s expo also marks the kickoff of Disney100, and will begin the celebration of 100 years of magic as The Walt Disney Company enters its second century. Disney100 will kick things off Friday morning, September 9, with the Disney Legends Awards Ceremony in “Hall D23,” the 6,900-seat venue located in Hall D of the Anaheim Convention Center. This is where all the big presentations will take place.
RELATED: All The Star Wars Celebration 2022 Disney Plus Announcements You Need To Know!
Later in the day Friday, The Walt Disney Studios will showcase what Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation, and Disney Live Action has in store in the afternoon. Saturday morning, September 10, Marvel and Lucasfilm will give fans a sneak peek at what’s to come. Saturday afternoon, Disney Branded Television will share their upcoming slate of new and returning shows. Then on Sunday morning, September 11, Fans will get to preview what’s in store at Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products. The closing out D23 Expo 2022 is a special presentation of Disney Princess – The Concert.
The Big Presentations of D23 Expo 2022 Schedule
Friday, September 9, 2022
- 10:30 am – Disney Legends Awards Ceremony, featuring Disney CEO Bob Chapek. Legends will once again honor those visionaries and artists who have made significant contributions to the Disney legacy. Look for the names of the 2022 inductees to be announced in the coming weeks.
- 3:30 pm Disney Live Action, Pixar Animation Studios, and Walt Disney Animation Studios. Fans will be treated to new details, first looks, sneak peeks, surprises, and announcements regarding upcoming theatrical and Disney+ titles. Studio heads, filmmakers, and cast members will come together onstage with the inside scoop on some of these studios’ most exciting titles.
Saturday, September 10, 2022
- 10:00 am – Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm bring filmmakers, celebrity talent and surprise guests join representatives, among others, onstage in Hall D23 to showcase theatrical and Disney+ titles on Saturday, September 10, at 10 a.m. Going behind the scenes of these studios’ highly anticipated films, specials and series, attendees will see exclusive footage and be among the first to learn what’s in the works.
- 3:30 pm – Disney Branded Television, home to some of the most iconic stories and characters in the Disney canon, including Peabody Award winners Doc McStuffins and The Owl House, and culture-defining movie franchises like High School Musical and Descendants, presents an exclusive showcase of upcoming content that will carry on the legacy of excellence in storytelling with a look at the new Disney+ Original series National Treasure, American Born Chinese, and The Santa Clause. The showcase will include talent appearances and never-before-seen sneak previews of original content for Disney+, Disney Channel, and Disney Junior.
RELATED: Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO Gets Epic Global Theatrical Summer 2022 Release
Sunday, September 11, 2022
- 10:30 am – Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro for a look at Disney’s boundless future. With announcements and updates on the magic happening around the world in parks, on the high seas, at home, and beyond, attendees will get a behind-the-scenes look at the big dreams of Disney Imagineers. Every Disney fan will want to be a part of this special presentation full of exciting news and surprises.
- 4:15 pm – Disney Princess – The Concert, featuring Tony® nominee Susan Egan (Broadway’s original ‘Belle’ in Beauty and the Beast, ‘Meg’ in Disney’s animated feature Hercules), Broadway.com® Audience Award-nominee Isabelle McCalla (‘Princess Jasmine’ in Aladdin, The Prom), Disney Channel star Anneliese van der Pol (That’s So Raven, Raven’s Home, Broadway’s final ‘Belle’ in Beauty and The Beast), and Broadway World Award–winner Syndee Winters (Broadway’s ‘Nala’ in The Lion King, Hamilton). Music Director Benjamin Rauhala (Fiddler on the Roof, The Secret Life of Bees) and enchanting Prince Adam J. Levy (Moulin Rouge) will also join the quartet.
The acclaimed cast will perform favorite Disney Princess and Frozen songs, including classics such as “Part of Your World,” “Let It Go,” “A Whole New World,” “Colors of the Wind” and “Almost There.” The performers will share exclusive, hilarious, and heartfelt behind-the-scenes stories from their time on the stage and screen.
D23 Expo 2022 Tickets Are Still Available
There are still some single-day tickets for Friday and Sunday of D23 Expo 2022 available for $99 for one-day adult admission and $79 for children ages 3–12. Gold Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can purchase tickets for $89 for a one-day adult admission. Single-day Saturday tickets and three-day passes are sold out. For more information on tickets and D23 Expo 2022, visit D23Expo.com.
About D23 Expo 2022
D23 Expo—The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—brings together all the worlds of Disney under one roof for three packed days of presentations, pavilions, experiences, concerts, sneak peeks, shopping, and more. The event provides fans with unprecedented access to Disney films, streaming, television, games, theme parks, and celebrities. For the latest D23 Expo 2022 news, visit D23Expo.com. Presentations, talent and schedule subject to change. To join the D23 Expo conversation, be sure to follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, and use the hashtag #D23Expo.
Do you already have tickets for D23 Expo 2022? Which presentation are you most excited for? What else do you hope to enjoy at the Expo? Let us know in the comments below and share your favorite memories of past D23 Expos with us on Twitter.
KEEP READING: One Piece Film Red Celebrates Upcoming Release With Steve Aoki at AX 2022