7. Who is this man and this child? Did I click into a trailer for another film?
8. “From The Producers of Kill Bill”? Bahahaha! We see what you’re trying to do, movie!
9. Now there’s a dragon?!
10. When Arnold speaks for the audience damn well knowing this is going to be a 15-minute appearance for both him and Jackie
11. When you remember how well Jackie can sell a punchline
12. This CGI is something else. Have I mentioned anything about the CGI yet?
So there it is! An exploratory, fantasy adventure that seemingly won’t have any resemblance to The Man in The Iron Mask. You know, the one that starred Leonardo DiCaprio. Despite Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan being the marquee names, notice how whenever they were featured it was practically always in the same setting. Can’t fool me!
The Iron Mask will be released in cinemas and digitally on April 10th, 2020. I mean, I’m not gonna lie. I’m 100% seeing this film. Have any of our international fans seen this film yet? Let us know in the comments.